Monday, December 13, 2010

Sugar Cube

Sugar Cube came up today. I only have one dress from Sugar Cube, and it took me forever to buy it. I'd see it on a feed, think it was cool, head to the store, then decide I didn't really need it. After the 4th time I finally decided if I was coming back that often, I really DID need it! And I do love it. Admittedly, the shoulder straps get all wonky on my shape, but it doesn't bug me enough to make me figure out what to do about it. So with no further ado: the Goldfish Dress!


I'm wearing the dress with J's Real Toe Belt Platform Sandals, Truth's Valerie hair in pumpkin (which somehow manages to be red but not clash with the orange dress - wish my real-life hair could do that!) and Plastic Flowers' Shattered skin in pale (with my LAQ red eyebrows, of course).

Lashes are Wild Brush from Perse.

No comments:

Post a Comment