Friday, December 10, 2010

Reale

Today I pulled Reale from my randomizer, which made me very happy. I haven't been over there in a while so the first thing I did was visit the store. And then I bought a few things. And then I tore myself away to concentrate on my blog post.

Reale is one of my favorite SL stores. Maxi dresses have been big for a while in world and I think the ones at Reale are standouts. I love the Floratta dress (here shown in Pansy). It's romantic and pretty but not over the top for a non-gown girl like me. I've put it together with the April skin from LAQ (worn, of course, with their red eyebrow tattoo) and hair that's also from Reale, Francesca in dark red.


For my shopping trip I went with the polka dot bolero top and tank (which is possibly the only cropped top in my inventory) and paired them with Zaara's Mitya shorts in blue and the Ginger boots from Shiny Things. When in doubt, always go with Zaara and Shiny Things! I'm also wearing my Julie skin from LAQ and Maitreya's Dylan hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment