Friday, December 10, 2010

Riddle

I am in serious trouble. My linden balance is dangerously low, it's two more weeks before I give myself my allowance, and yet still I shop! My next blogging stop is Riddle, a store that I had no memory of ever visiting. But there in my inventory was a cute sweater with little skulls on it that sent me right over to check out the other offerings.


Riddle is a very nice store with some fantastic items. Somehow I managed to find a coat I absolutely needed to buy. Never mind that I have about 50 other coats, 25 of them bought this fall. This pretty red one is part of the Winter Blues set that comes with a sweater dress as well, but I've paired it with a different Riddle sweater, Skully, in pink. I especially like that I can wear the coat hood at the same time as my sweater neck.


The sweater is also a dress, but I like a little more coverage so I threw on the Essential Jeans from Nyte & Day in stone wash. The shoes are are just something I found tucked in my inventory - I have no clue where they came from. The hair is Maitreya's Lila in ginger. And no, I still haven't taken off my Julie skin from LAQ. I don't see that happening any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment