Monday, July 19, 2010

Ibizarre and My Navel

I know I swore in the beginning that I wouldn't be showing my navel, but you guys knew that wouldn't apply to swimsuits, right? And I'm calling this a swimsuit.

This is the Volant dress from Ibizarre. They call it a dress, but it looks like a bikini to me! And since I don't ever, ever succumb to EMS but I really like the "dress," I'm going with it. The hair I'm wearing is Malou in ginger from Maitreya. The pose is built into the fire and log set, which is from Dench Designs.


The shoes I'm wearing with this are the Venus sandals from The Hub. I know everyone is making prim toes now, but I still don't like them. I can never get them to fit right or match my skin. So call me a grumpy old luddite, but I'm sticking with my ugly SL toes for now! And I do like these sandals.

And of course I'm showing off my other new skin from LAQ. This is Pearl in milky and I'm wearing the LAQ cleavage pack as well. Also, since Pearl is a blonde, I can show off the eyebrows LAQ sells on the tattoo layer. On the left you see Pearl with the original eyebrows and on the right I'm wearing the red eyebrows in the eyebrow pack. The eyebrows are meant to go with only LAQ skins, but I'm going to try them on other skins and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment