Saturday, July 17, 2010

At Home in Santana

At the moment I'm all about my new SL home - loving the location and the extra prims! So as I fight may way through my to-be-blogged folder you'll be seeing a lot of it, I expect.

You'll also be seeing a lot of those Everglow poses. Still loving those!


See how far behind I am? Of course, everyone has already blogged the Ginger Boots from Shiny Things, so I should just let them go to their designated folder (Clothing - Shoes - Shiny Things) unblogged. But I have just enough OCD in me to prevent that from ever happening. What's in my blog folder gets blogged. And besides, anything as cute as these deserves yet another mention.

Today I've paired the boots with the Flower Garden dress from Rily's $1L shop. You can find this dress in many colors and several others there, all for $1L.

I have to confess I've been going a little skin crazy lately. Maybe it has something to do with being homeless and not needing to pay rent. I've never paid real prices for skin because the Eloh Elliot templates happen to fit my shape really well, so freebie skins have always done me well. But I seem to be completely addicted to LAQ. Feeling a little flush I headed over there today and demo-ed everything. After much intense scrutiny I settled on two lines, of which this is one. This lovely skin is April in Milky, and she's another natural redhead so I don't get to show off my tattooed eyebrows just yet. The hair is from Miel, it's called Sat and this is red 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment