Thursday, July 15, 2010

Everglow

First, I've been remiss in posting because I was suddenly left homeless in SL and haven't had a spot to hang my hat (or change my clothes) until now. As a result, I have an inventory full of stuff that I need to get blogged! So I'm just going to throw a bunch of stuff out there and see what sticks.

I was recently invited to join the Everglow Flickr group, so I headed over to Everglow thinking I'd pick up a pose or two so I could post to the group. Well, I ultimately had to drag myself away. Fanny Willis has this way of making me love things I don't usually love in poses, like ground sits, and hands up in the air. I went just a little nuts. So all the poses in this post are Everglow poses.

I don't LOVE this skin, but I like it and could see wearing it in the right situation. It's the new group gift from Cupcakes called Dahlia. My shorts are the Stein Tailored Shorts from Whippet & Buck (worn without the upper buttoned portion) and the tank top is the nice basic white freebie from Fri.day. And, of course, I'm wearing the Zimmy flats from Shiny Things in black and white. There are only two designers in SL from whom I buy everything and anything they make, and Fallingwater Cellardoor is one. And last but not least, I've taken advantage of the $100L sale at Tiny Bird and have stocked up on hair. This one is Time To Pretend II in copper.

And now for something completely different! Still posing from Everglow (I even like that my finger shows through my hair), this dress is from Niniko and includes the white blouse and the jumper. I've matched it up with the Ilaida Mojri slippers from Zaara, the OTHER SL designer from whom I buy anything and everything. These shoes are pretty customizable, as the center part of the upper can be changed to almost any color and the little metallic detail can be silver or gold. I'm also wearing hair from Truth (Piper in Cranberry) and skin is from G&N Quality Design (Silvery Moss - I think this was a recent freebie).

Finally (I think three totally unrelated outfits in one post is enough, don't you?) here's Clio's Pandora dress. I have been waiting and waiting for Clio to put a front on this skirt, and she finally did it. You know I'm not really a gown girl, but I made an exception for this one! I even like the little hat, and I'm not usually into funny hair stuff. I paired this with my Tasha 2 skin from LAQ, jewelry from Donna Flora (Camelia), and another Truth hair (Milla in copper).

I'm also trying out some of the new lashes on the tattoo layer from Miamai. I like them!

Now I have to rush because I've just heard that LAQ has a version of their red eyebrows on the tattoo layer. My quest for great red eyebrows in SL is eternal. This alone could erase all my Viewer 2 complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment