Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ibizarre


Ibizarre is a store I always forget for some reason. Then I'll see a cool outfit somewhere and ask where it came from and remember how great this store is. I've been wearing the dress on the right, the Highwaist Tweed Set, for weeks now, since I saw it in Second Style Magazine. In the center is the Jewel Dress. This is the midi skirt and it also comes with a mini. On the left is the Draped Jacket. The jeans and shirt under it are from Zaara.

The shoes are Clover from Zhao. They're one of my favorite pairs of SL shoes.



This skin is an awesome freebie from Cyanide called Uma - find it in all shades under the Christmas tree. The hair is Luna from Calico - another hair I've been wearing everywhere lately.

Now back to collecting those holiday freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment