Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hey! I'm Photoshopping!


Okay, actually I used Gimp, but "Hey! I'm Gimping!" sounded weird. But I needed to show off these skirts from Obsession. So I decided to get ambitious and do one of these layouts. And it worked! No one is more surprised than me.

These skirts are seriously cute and cheap - just $L35 each. As you can see, they mix and match easily.



I'm also totally in love with this new hair from Maitreya. This is Malou and although it didn't do much for me on the vendor, when I demoed it I just loved it. It's paired with my new favorite skin (and only the second skin I've ever paid full, real prices for), the Avalon skin from Glamour, which is apparently the skin label at Fancy Fairy. This skin comes with two different face tattoo options (hence the Avalon connection) but also looks amazing without them. I especially love that in combination with my tintable chromabrow brows from Sin Skins I'm able to get the best orange eyebrows I've achieved so far.

Other stuff:

Left: cream turtleneck from the Bundle Up set at Vitamin Ci; Carmen pantyhose from Insolence in shiny light gray; Christmas books from Ztique.

Center: red knit sweater from Meteo Rain (freebie); white tights from the depths of my inventory (in other words I have no clue where they came from)

Right: red top from my inventory - folder says the store is Crimson Shadow, which seems to be a precursor of DeLa; white mink wrap from Blacklace; the Carmen hose again in medium gray; Maitreya's black Slinky Stilettos.

Jewelry is the BohemeMia set from LeeZu.

No comments:

Post a Comment