Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Malt Quickie

I just wanted to drop a quick post - I popped over to the Kozmetika summer event yesterday and stocked up on even more makeup to adorn my nice bare CheerNo Femme skin.

I especially like these sheer earthtones eyeshadows from cheLLe. I'm not always a fan of tattoo eyeshadows but these are really nice. They also have a set of more vibrant colors. I'm wearing my red eyebrows from LAQ, of course, my usual lashes from Sin Skins (I just like prim lashes better than tattoo), and Mink lipstick from Heartsick.

I'm wearing Malt's Allyn shirt (look, a peek of midriff! I'm so daring!) and you can just glimpse the aubergine leather pants from Adam 'n Eve. My hair is Milano from Novocaine, which I think doesn't exist any more but I like it so there it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment