Sunday, September 19, 2010

Quick Look at Veschi

You're all going to have to forgive me. See my blogging folder is overflowing. And I have just enough OCD that I have to actually blog stuff before moving it to my actual inventory. So in the interest of speed, for the next little while no slurls. I know, bad blogger. If anyone desperately needs slurls, IM me.

In any case, I picked up Veschi's Jump Her! jump suit a while back just for the great wide-legged pants. I love that these pants are wide without being flared. Very nice. I don't much care for the top,though, so I paired it with a classic - the Isis shirt from Zaara. Shoes are the Alice Mary Janes that I picked up at Footworks.


The hair is one of my few Hair Fair buys (sorry, but I found the pickings slim this year). It's Dala from EMO-tions. And the skin is an old classic as well, Curio's Elf, which I have once again doctored with my favorite orange eyebrows from LAQ. I seriously wish more skin creators would give us eyebrow tattoo options.


Onward and upward. Who knows what I'll find in that folder next?

No comments:

Post a Comment