Wednesday, September 22, 2010

PixelDolls

PixelDolls always has something interesting, so despite my assertion that I never wear gowns, here I am in another one. This is Knockout in red, and you can see that the skirt is pretty sheer. The dress comes with the fishnet stockings. I just can't resist those pretty PixelDolls textures! I'm not sure if you can even see my shoes, but I trotted out an old reliable, the Laque pumps from Storm Schmooz.



My skin here is another from Heartsick (the sales! the freebies!) This is Very Berry. The hair is the Model hair from Waka and Yuki. It was a freebie a while back and I like the pairing of lacy dress and short, modern hair. For jewelry I went with Earthstones' Karin set in the Fire Agate tone. Eyelashes are Sin Skins' tipped vanity lashes.


I keep forgetting to mention that the poses here and in the past few posts have all been from EverGlow. I went there to pick up a couple and ended up with something like 20! Normally I don't like poses with hands near the face or head, but EverGlow seems to be the exception to that rule for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment